Magical Miniatures

If you love all things magical and miniature you are in the right place.

About me and my blog

I am a mother of three and work on a market stall. In my free time I love to make magical miniatures. It all started with my gran who spent hours when I was a child teaching me how to make do. This entailed mending and fixing and making things from scratch. My dolls house consisted of cardboard boxes with windows cut out, beautifully decorated and all furniture hand made. We sat for hours making clothes and accessories for my dolls to the envy of my friends that all had the same generic stuff. So thanks gran for the inspiration. I hope you enjoy my art and my blog. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday 13 April 2013

My first book with working pages

Of all the tiny books I have made this is my first with working pages and I love it. I think it turned out great and teamed with a crystal ball it's finished off nicely.








3 comments:

  1. Nice work! It turned out great and you're right, with the crystal ball it's perfect for any witch :D What did you use for the spine embellishment?

    Illyria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool! I think I have made three books in my mini life ever.

    Good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Illyria and Jane. I used stickers for the embellishment that I cut to size then glued on for added security. I do try to make every bit myself and avoid pre made items but these worked so well it was a shame not to just go with them. x

    ReplyDelete