Magical Miniatures

If you love all things magical and miniature you are in the right place.

About me and my blog

I am a mother of three and work on a market stall. In my free time I love to make magical miniatures. It all started with my gran who spent hours when I was a child teaching me how to make do. This entailed mending and fixing and making things from scratch. My dolls house consisted of cardboard boxes with windows cut out, beautifully decorated and all furniture hand made. We sat for hours making clothes and accessories for my dolls to the envy of my friends that all had the same generic stuff. So thanks gran for the inspiration. I hope you enjoy my art and my blog. Thanks for visiting.

Friday 22 March 2013

T light jar, the next step

Another layer of paint, waiting to dry, then more paint. I think another coat on the window detail then two more on the rest of the jar should do it. 
Once i've finished all the painting and it's dry i'll pop in a night light and take another picture.
Also the finished article will have a lid for when it's not in use.
When awaiting paint to dry I do wish I had a work space so I could work on more than one thing at a time. My home is so small I work on my knee! Not very professional I know. 






4 comments:

  1. Lovely painting hon! This one is particularly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I can hardly wait to see it with the light in it- this was such a clever idea- I kind of want to borrow it and make one for my craft room. Speaking of craft rooms- wish you lived closer- I would share mine with you-it's not too big but you could have more room than your knee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim you are so wonderful. You are free to use any of my ideas. I am so glad I met you in blog land. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jane. It's taking some time. x

    ReplyDelete